Sales Operations Manager
As the Sales Operations Manager, you’ll create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You’ll also conduct data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions across the entire marketing team and other parts of the business.
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 50+ users, managing basic admin functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Manage transition from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and deliver regular insights to the business. Define and deliver recommendations to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting for reps, managers, sales leaders, and executive team
- Improve renewal and upsell processes as they relate to Salesforce.com
- Support sales competitions by reporting on performance and managing communications to sales leaders to drive success
- Identify and make recommendations to eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Manage and admin all technical aspects of key sales systems (Salesforce, Outreach, Zoom Meetings, and more)
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and create and provide relevant sales training materials to assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of sales operations experience including experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (201 & 211) certified preferred
- Sales Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems as they relate to Salesforce.com preferred
- Strong data management abilities
- Strong analytic skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on "non-role-specific" marketing duties as needed to support the team and business
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- Company-wide bonus program based on collective success
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.