Sales Operations Manager at 360training
Sales Operations Manager
Who are we?
360training.com is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. One thing our associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on day one of working here. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
Who are we looking for?
The Sales Operations Manager is a highly visible and complex role, which will support and work with executives and users across the organization. The person in this role will help define the global sales processes required to support sales leadership, global sales planning activities and senior sales leadership ad hoc requests.
The Sales Operations Manager will cross-functionally work with several organizations (including Sales leadership, Finance, HR, Legal, IT, and Marketing), with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective, data driven, and strategic operating decisions.
The Sales Operations Manager will constantly improve sales processes, drive usage of CRM and support the leadership team in decision making. She/he will be data driven, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on the big picture. The person will have a hands-on approach to resolving issues and meeting goals, embrace making strategic decisions and advise high level management within the organization.
· Support CRM deployment and adoption and manage ongoing engagement with IT including user management, data management, application setup and customization
· Ensure data quality by managing clean-up projects and reporting on adherence to data standards and processes
· Act as a central point of contact within Sales for the company and handle administrative needs with regards to escalations
· Synthesize complex data into easily understood and compelling management reports and performance dashboards
· Collaborate with IT to define business requirements and solutions for all tools and deliverables that support the sales team
· Execute assigned projects as needed and recommend and deliver process improvements
· Define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies.
· Pro-actively identify opportunities for sales process improvements with recommendations on approaches.
· Analyze the performance of the sales organization throughout the sales process to identify areas of concern and best practices
· Develop and grow relationships and processes with sales, finance, HR, and other key stakeholders to align goals and resources
- 5+ years’ experience in a quantitative sales operations role in an enterprise software company
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Sales experience preferred
- Salesforce Developer certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills, including presenting to executive leadership
- Advanced Excel skills and good PowerPoint skills
- Project and change management expertise
- Process management preferred
- Ability to take initiative and tackle challenges with enthusiasm
- Strategic and analytical thinking capabilities
- Ability to execute on deliverables and tactical objectives
- Focus on doing what’s right for the business. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to grow the business.
- Adhere to highest ethical standards
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to deal with complex issues, understand drivers, and demonstrate excellent judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions