Sales Operations Manager at TrustRadius
TrustRadius is the customer voice and insights platform that helps tech buyers make great decisions and helps technology vendors acquire and retain customers.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will enable the Sales organization to exceed revenue targets via sales process optimization, implementation of MEDDPIC sales methodology, metrics tracking, creation of playbooks, training, allocation of accounts and sales territories, forecasting, incentive compensation recommendations and oversight, and optimized sales infrastructure (tools, knowledge base).
- Assist VP of Sales in design and implementation of opportunity pipeline process that maps to sales process
- Sales process enforcement
- Inspection of the pipeline to flag accounts that need updates and/or intervention
- Watch call recordings to score reps, verify pipeline stage positions and ID coaching areas
- Create and project manage roadmap for sales process improvements
- Design, maintain and enhance sales forecasting, reporting, and sales analytics
- Produce weekly reports on key operating metrics
- Design, both conceptually and functionally, the sales rep onboarding and up-training process, including capturing compliance and feedback on process
- Conduct skills gap analysis to identify areas of improvement in activities/processes
- Ownership and leadership of Salesforce.com; including modifications, enhancements, and optimization, create comprehensive dashboards (executive and frontline), reports, and workflow, supporting the user community
- Ownership of other key sales tools including Salesloft, Chorus.ai, Hoopla and InsightSquared
- Create performance and executive dashboard and suite of reporting designed to drive real-time high-level business decisions
- Hold AEs accountable for entering data correctly into Salesforce.com
- Partner with Vice President of sales to implement short fixes and long-term roadmap for systems and tools to support sales and business objectives
- Partner with Operations organization to ensure efficient Sales/Operations interlock to help drive revenue targets
- Partner with Finance organization to ensure Sales/Finance interlock around goal setting, forecasting, and revenue/unit tracking.