Sales Operations Manager at Aceable
ABOUT THIS POSITION
The Sales Operations Manager will be a critical member of the Aceable team and based in Austin, TX. Reporting into the VP of Strategic Development, you will be responsible for process creation and optimization, business intelligence and reporting, strategic planning, sales compensation/incentives, and serve as the key stakeholder across product and tooling enhancements and implementations.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in the U.S. To date, Aceable touts more than 20 million students and counting. The team is proud of the hundred thousand plus students we're adding to the Aceable family per month. We're only getting started, and we need your help to get us to our vision of millions of students per month.
Aceable was named winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017 and awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM
The Aceable Business Development department is a fast-paced, data-driven, results oriented and compassionate team. We love to obsess over solving challenges and creating delight for our customers. We’re excited to find someone who can jump in immediately and dazzle us with their ideas and energy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with the VP of Strategic Development and broader senior leadership team across marketing, finance, product, and customer experience (CX)
- Provide thought leadership for the senior leadership team, driving conversations around process improvement and efficiency while making intelligent decisions which inform company strategy
- Administer, configure, and enhance Hubspot using declarative tools including: custom fields, workflows, validation rules, flows, reports, and bulk data loads. Implement customizations, perform maintenance, manage reporting, and assist with integrations.
- Serve as the key sales stakeholder for all product iterations and technology implementations in the B2B and B2B2C channels
- Transition across multiple duties to assist with process development, technical documentation, communication, training support, etc., as needed
- Support day-to-day inquiries from the sales team, providing prompt and efficient resolution to a wide range of issues and developing operational procedures and policies to manage volume
- Create and manage all standard operating procedures across the sales organization, partnering with leadership to help identify key areas for improvement that will drive greater customer experience and improve conversion efficiency
- Partner with marketing to uncover critical operational insights that will drive greater performance efficiency while maintaining a strong people culture
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience leading sales operations function within an entrepreneurial, high growth business
- 2+ years of Hubspot operations experience
- Proven ability to build and manage high performing sales operations team with a deep understanding of the principles and levers that drive effective sales organizations
- Strong analytical capabilities and adept at solving complex problems
- Strong project management experience, with an ability to evaluate and re-prioritize rapidly and deliver results against aggressive deadlines in close coordination with other stakeholder
- An unwavering attention to detail, the ability to deliver a timely and accurate product, and the aptitude to strike a balance between the two
- A+ Leader who is able to formulate compelling, data driven, solutions and recommendations to deliver against objectives
- Proven background working across new technology and product implementations, including Hubspot 3rd party integration experience (ZenDesk, Looker, Segment)
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2020
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Generous time off programs
- Flexible work schedule
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & activities (Holiday events, happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Free parking spot downtown in our garage 24/7 or a monthly transportation stipend
- Education stipend ($500/year/employee)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- NOTE: Our team is currently remote due to Covid-19 and we have some awesome virtual perks that come with it (trivia, karaoke, bingo, happy hours, lunch & learns, and more)
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.