Sales Operations Manager at Wheel
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:19 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
The Sales Operations Manager plays an integral role in building and optimizing the sales process for our rapidly growing Commercial team at Wheel. This position will ensure that our processes, systems, and strategies prioritize our client’s success and happiness.
If being on the ground floor of scaling dynamic sales processes and strategies alongside a team of smart and hungry colleagues gets you excited, we'd love to hear from you!
- Design, iterate on and launch sales processes in partnership with senior commercial & executive leadership
- Support the design and deployment of Salesforce SalesCloud software
- Serve as day-to-day owner of Salesforce reporting and monitoring
- Partner cross-functionally with Marketing, Product and Operations on Wheel’s Go-To-Market strategy
- Establish and thought partner on Wheel’s sales enablement support strategy
- Collaborate across the full commercial organization of Account Executives, Solutions Engineers, Implementation Managers and Account Manager to streamline communication and drive efficiencies
- 5+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment, ideally in Sales Operations
- Strong project management skills
- Salesforce experience, Salesforce implementation experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic, high energy, team-oriented atmosphere
- Analytical thinker: experience with data interpretation and high attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity: experience adapting in rapidly changing environments and contributing to an evolving sales process
- Start up and health tech experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic background. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, martial status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description