Sales Operations Specialist
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS ecommerce solutions and services for all business types, from startups to well-established companies. If you're a creative professional who loves working with teams, has a passion for driving positive change and wants to better the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you!
The Sales Operations Specialist will support Sales Management and manage day-to-day administrative functions. Main responsibilities will include a set of business activities and processes that help the Volusion sales team run effectively, efficiently and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- Maintain cleanliness and integrity of Salesforce data. Ensure that it supports the analyses and recommendations being proposed
- Provide rapid turnaround support for ad hoc data and reporting needs of multiple business units across the company
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help various business organizations focus on performance drivers
- Analyze data and make recommendations
- Identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation
- Perform administrative duties as needed
- Monitor lead distribution
- Manage sales leaderboards
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred
- Salesforce.com experience required (Salesforce Admin Certification a plus)
- Excellent analytical skills - Ability to understand and interpret data within the context of the business - solve problems and distill data into actionable recommendations
- Flexibility; ability to adapt to changing priorities and operate with a sense of urgency
- Good proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly
- Advanced experience with data entry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google sheets
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- Founders: Think big, go fast and solve for the customer.
You can check out our culture code to learn more about the foundation of our culture. We hope you are nodding in agreement as you flip through it.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Dry Cleaning
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
*Note: Salary range for this role is $50k.