Sales Operations Specialist
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Sales Operations Specialist (SOS) is focused on driving overall effectiveness and efficiency in the Sales and Account Management teams. The SOS will be responsible for driving productivity utilizing metric reporting, and analysis as well as working with Business Development, Account Management, Training, Quality, and Leadership to understand performance trends, investigate process improvements, and develop solutions. The SOS will also be the Salesforce Administrator for the Sales and Account Management teams.
The SOS will play a key role in the day-to-day operations of the business and will have the opportunity to drive and coordinate important initiatives through partnering with other departments including Marketing, Analytics, Product, and Finance.
The SOS will also help design and implement new sales strategies and best practices. The SOS will partner with the Director of Sales to create and drive Salesforce strategies and policies and will serve as the local SFDC admin.
One of Opcity’s core values is “Use Data to Decide.” As a member of the rapidly-growing, high-production sales organization that focusses on identifying best practices and scalable processes, the Sales Operations Specialist will be an integral piece of the puzzle.
Areas of Ownership
- Salesforce admin and resident expert
- Commissions & Compensation design and analysis
- Analyze key performance indicators to measure sales productivity and prepare reporting packages on monthly and quarterly results/KPIs to executive management
- Consolidate and manage daily, weekly, monthly operational reporting for all product lines and functional teams
- Report and analyze across multiple business channels
- Tracking and reporting plan vs variance for quota, compensation, and budgets
- Additional reporting and scenario analysis to help drive and analyze the impact of new strategy and key initiatives
- Support training and development by defining critical skills and competencies
- Assist with new hire on-boarding and integration.
- Sales tooling & technology implementation and application
- Contribute to process design, strategy, and deployment
- Headcount, Workforce Planning & attrition analysis
- Goal and MPS setting - rationalization process management
- Act as liaison between Sales and other departments
- Monitor key areas that may impact Sales productivity
Measures of Success
- Proven ability to work in a strong sales and customer service culture
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Experience with analytic tools and applications such as Tableau
- Expert-level knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated self-motivation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present to large groups.
- Confidence in managing relationships with managers without direct authority and excellent consultative skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field or two (2) additional years of directly relatable experience taken in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Preferred 3+ years’ (Minimum 1 year) experience in a SaaS, call center, or supporting an inside sales group in a similar Operations function
Hours may vary as many shifts begin at 7am and end at 11pm. Weekends are also
possible as we are operate seven days a week.
Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any othercharacteristicprotected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description