Sales Operations Specialist at Realtor.com (Austin, TX)
The overall goal of the Sales Operations team is to provide the Move sales organization with effective tools, processes, and information to effectively sell Move products and services. The Sales Operations Coordinator serves an integral role in providing administrative support in a variety of sales and marketing operations activities. The Sales Operations Coordinator will be the point of reference for the sales teams and the customer service teams in providing assistance in the planning, execution, and management of the campaign process for the Move sales organization in addition to supporting key Marketing & Sales Operations activities.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
Campaign & Lead Management:
- Assist in the monitoring, processing, distribution, reassignment, and account identification of leads and orders that route from various sources such as email campaigns, advertisements, webinars, and events including updating records in SalesForce.com, processing lead update requests, processing orders, processing service requests, updating cases.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams in generating new ideas for sales campaigns, developing and supporting both the email and telesales campaign process including requesting data, segmenting data, integrating results into a campaign management application, creating lead types, and analyzing post-campaign results to support marketing and sales campaign planning and forecasting.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales and Marketing teams on many strategic initiatives including managing project lists, managing email lists, managing data requests, setting up meetings, and training of sales teams to ensure effective and timely receipt of all deliverables.
Systems & Process Management:
- Provide CRM support related to account ownership, system access, CRM and sales tools errors, power dialing issues, order entry issues, commission challenges, communicating relevant information, and general sales operations issues.
- Facilitating updates to employee change of status including activating and deactivating sales system access, account moves, phone setup, and email distribution list setup.
- Provide QA support in the deployment of new products, IT upgrades to power dialing systems and Salesforce.com including pre and post-launch troubleshooting.
Reporting & Tracking:
- Quickly acquire comprehensive knowledge of our products and marketplace, be able to process many variables, and communicate sophisticated info effectively.
- Understanding the Realtor business and conducting simple CRM queries to provide key data points and analysis for sales campaigns such as customer counts per product, customer segment penetration, enhancement rates, and new and renewal rates.
- Create ad hoc reports related to any business function including revenue, renewals, waitlists, collections, and cancellations to support the ongoing needs of sales leadership.
- Proactively report on campaigns as it relates to lead counts per campaign, customer segment penetration, campaign types, and conversion rates to monitor sales results of specific events and initiatives.
- Update reports, dashboards, and other processes that allow management and sales to track progress and sales activities.
- Previous experience in Sales Operations, Call Center, and Power Dialing Platforms preferred
- Familiarity with real estate industry, online marketing/media company experience a plus
- High proficiency with Google Suite, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes, and organizational structures
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated with a highly collaborative style and strong influence skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring the accuracy of work through attention to detail
- Have a good eye for identifying areas of need, bugs, and process flaws. Be able to properly size these issues and find solutions, or report to stakeholders when needed.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.