Sales Operations Technical Administrator at Realtor.com
Sales Operations Technical Administrator
About the Job
Sales Operations provides the Move sales organization and related support teams with effective platforms, processes, and information to effectively sell and support Move products and services.
The Sales Operations Technical Administrator serves an integral role in providing administrative support for our CRM (Salesforce) and a variety of telecom and sales enablement platforms integrated with that system. The Sales Operations Technical Administrator will be a primary point of reference for the sales teams and the customer service teams in providing assistance in the planning, execution, and management of new technology platforms for the various CRO sales channels in addition to supporting key Marketing & Sales Operations activities. In support of these objectives, under the guidance of the Sales Operations, Marketing, and Sales Management leadership, the role will interact with a wide variety of departments and managers to provide important analytics and recommendations; project and process management; as well as documentation and systems support.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Product, System, Process, and Business Knowledge
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Sales and Sales Operation team members for all things related to Salesforce and other technology platforms including ensuring all team members are fully trained and knowledgeable on the current instance, providing technical support, and logging as well as tracking of system issues.
- Act as the primary point of contact with the internal Salesforce.com development team. This includes meeting regularly on project initiatives, forming requirements for strategic projects, maintaining project plans and checklists, documenting responsibilities, process flows, and timelines, creating and managing tickets, and assisting the Sales and Support teams in system releases and configuration updates.
- Work with the Sales, Sales Operations, and internal Salesforce development teams to develop, configure, deploy, and QA new products, processes, and platform features and functions in test and production environments.
- Research and manage SFDC partner tools and recommend functionality, features, and reports to business leaders in various functions to improve system performance, add requested functionality to drive operational efficiencies.
- Stay updated with new Salesforce.com and other platform features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Assist in the development of sales and support processes for lead capture, order management, and ROI analysis related to marketing campaigns.
- Create and update training materials and conduct “train the trainer” sessions for new platform releases.
- Manage assignment rules, workflows, business process flows, and queues for new technology platforms.
- Manages functions essential to sales force productivity including increasing effectiveness and productivity on the sales floor, increasing overall sales growth, proactively delivering sales analysis reporting, planning, quota setting, and sales program implementation.
- Regularly monitor and analyze the customized sales operations tools to ensure that they are functioning and configured properly
Data, Report, Views Creation.
- Provide data analysis, reporting, documentation, and recommendations on the Marketing and Sales operations activities from Salesforce and related platforms.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy alerts, reports and complex dashboards within Salesforce and other technology platforms to support internal and external needs.
- Support business initiatives that require Salesforce information and/or data (e.g., email campaigns, ad hoc reports, etc), including assisting the Marketing team with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and all lead and campaign workflows into Salesforce.
- Daily administration support including customization of views, fields, record types, page layouts, and objects.
- Manage special projects as assigned. This includes sales compensation, sales reporting tracking, ad-hoc reporting, and contract processing.
- Assist in the management of mass data updates and transfers between Salesforce objects.
- Develop and create custom dashboards & reports from joined objects and tables
Education, Experience Requirements:
- 3 - 5 years of Salesforce experience with knowledge of all common configuration tasks
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field a plus
- SFDC / Salesforce Administrator and Advanced Administrator certifications preferred
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Strong spreadsheet and data-modeling experience
- Ability to broadly view the business, with the analytical & strategic skill to identify issues, prioritize requests, and understand customer needs in order to offer custom solutions
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes, and organizational structures
- Ability to multitask in an ever changing fast paced environment, and work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work cross-functionally within an organization to solve problems, solicit information, and execute initiatives
- Ability to take personal ownership of project objectives and work toward continual improvements and excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A logical, process oriented thinker with a solid understanding of sales processes
- Previous experience in sales operations (preferred but not required)
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.