Sales Representative (Austin, TX) at Signpost
Who We Are:
Named one of America's Most Promising Companies by Forbes, Signpost is backed by Google Ventures, Spark Capital, OpenView Venture Partners, Scout Ventures, Georgian Partners, The Launch Fund and a group of angel investors including Jason Calacanis, Thomas Lehrman, and Jack Herrick. The company is headquartered in New York City with locations in Austin and Denver.
Our platform starts by automatically tracking every email, call, and credit card transaction between a business and their customers. This allows Signpost's AI to run hands-off re-marketing, reputation management and word-of-mouth campaigns.
As a Sales Representative at Signpost, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth of our business. This is a huge opportunity to join an exciting startup company at a young stage with potential for exponential growth. We have a spectacular and unique culture: we fight for small businesses, and we cheer when our team wins.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and cultivate company-provided leads through the entire sales cycle (from qualifying, negotiating to closing)
- Articulate Signpost’s service, benefits, and processes to potential merchants over phone and online
- Position yourself to understand the marketing needs of a small business
- Meet monthly sales targets according to sales plan
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and articulate market feedback to Signpost’s senior executives
- Be able to contribute significantly to Signpost’s winning team culture
What We're Looking For:
- 0-2 years of sales or marketing related experience
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and work ethic
- A competitive team player who will do what it takes to win
- A base salary, a competitive uncapped commission structure, incredible benefits and start up equity
- Top performers have the chance to prizes including TV’s, flight credits, gift cards and cash. Once a year, the top 10% of sales reps are invited on a 4 day all expenses paid island vacation!
- Monthly outings, endless snacks, bagel/burrito days, a kegerator, and a ping pong table.