Sales Representative at LegalZoom
*States we are hiring in: AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, IL, MN, NV, NY, NC, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we've built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their businesses, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we've helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we've grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we're committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So, we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
We believe we have a fundamental opportunity to remove the burdens from every small business owner in America. Our Sales Representative role is the customer's initial point of contact with LegalZoom, taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship by gaining a deep understanding of the customer's business needs to pair services and strategy for long-term success.
- Pre-sales activities include prospecting, customer needs analysis, identifying cross sell and upsell opportunities and coordinating the subscription process to ensure timely solution deployment & billing
- Post-sales activities include renewal activities and customer retention activities
The Values that Guide Us
- People First
Please visit the link below to learn more about us, watch a video from our Chief People Officer and discover what makes us tick!
As well as building the business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients. You will:
- Build trust in the company and ensure our customers are provided with accurate product knowledge
- Achieve outbound call and sales targets set by the management team
- Responsible for building customer relationships through lead management
- Meet or exceed monthly targets and departmental KPIs
- Uncovering customer's needs and presenting an accurate high-level overview of our value proposition and solutions
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of LegalZoom products and best practices to provide value to customers
- Provide personalized support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our customer retention
- Ability to work harmoniously with others towards individual and team targets
- Resilient and able to stay focused on winning over potential customers despite setbacks or rejections
- Must be available: 7am-9pm / Weekends: 9am - 6pm
Skills and Experience
- Associates degree preferred, but not required
- 2 years' customer-facing sales experience required; outbound calling experience preferred
- Proven history of success in exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to manage leads by tracking, following up, and closing sales to achieve sales and productivity objectives.
- Prior experience with CRM software
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction, efficiently managing time to achieve targets
- Impeccable communication skills
- Working knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Office Suite, as well as the ability to navigate multiple applications
- Ability to adapt to new technology
Why Join the LegalZoom Family?
- $19/ hr + $2,200 monthly incentive ($65,920 TTC)
- Sign-on Bonus
- 100% Remote
- Extensive Medical/Dental/Vision (includes mental & fertility coverage!)
- Profit-Sharing Opportunity
- Wellness Credit (for eligible expenses such as gym equipment, fitness classes, marathons, etc.)
- Paid Family Leave
- Vacation - 15 Days (13 Days + 1 Floating)
- 10 Paid Holidays
What Remote Life with LegalZoom Requires
- Internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider
- The minimum upload speed of 10 Mbps
- Minimum download speed of 50 Mbps
- Maximum ping response of 70 MS, preferably lower
- Availability of an Ethernet connection to the internet source is required
- A secure space where monitors are not seen by anyone outside of LegalZoom
- An environment free from noise where conversations with customers cannot be overheard
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.