Who we are
At Spruce, our mission is to change the way people live in their homes by making home services more accessible. As the leading provider of lifestyle services to the multifamily industry, we offer daily chores and housekeeping services to more than 1,000 apartment communities across the US, and we work with 60 of the top apartment managers in the country. Through the Spruce app, apartment residents can easily have their clothes folded, their dishes washed, their bed sheets changed, or their bathroom cleaned. Venture-backed and headquartered in Austin, Spruce has more than 40 employees and is growing rapidly. We promote a people-first culture where curiosity, ownership, and boldness are valued and encouraged. Each employee has a personal, measurable impact on the success of the company, and ideas are welcomed from everyone.
Spruce Services, Inc. is looking for a Sales Support Associate to provide support for our national sales team. This role is instrumental to pre/post-sales support, which directly contributes to our rapid revenue growth.
The Sales Support Associate will support our National Sales Directors in three main areas of sales readiness, deal administration, and sales analysis.
- Market research and prioritization
- Campaign design
- Coverage verification
- Data scrubbing
- CRM updates
- Client setup
- Overall monitoring of the sales lifecycle
- Tradeshow & conference planning
- Analyze sales and market data to identify areas of opportunity for increased funnel conversion and scale
- Track and document sales data within the assigned account(s)
- Collaborate with team members to build, track, and optimize campaigns
- Understand sales performance metrics and provide actionable insights
Experience & Criteria
- 1+ years experience working in a client/customer support capacity OR 3+ years working on-site at a residential apartment community
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence effectively
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Self-motivated team player with a high level of dedication
- Hands-on experience with CRM software (Salesforce), G Suite, and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent
- Comfortable with technology and a fast-paced environment
Spruce is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees, applicants for employment, individuals providing services in the workplace pursuant to a contract, unpaid interns and volunteers based on their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description