Sales & Support Representative
What is Launch?
Launch After School is the nation's fastest growing kids coding after school learning program. In our center, kids ages 8-14 learn to code in a fun, engaging way - by playing and building the games and applications they love. With our model, kids have blast and can't wait to come back, and parents are thrilled as their children gain confidence learning coding, math, logic, and problem-solving skills as they progress through each level.
What is the job?
We are looking for committed, conscientious associates whose first priority is responsible for calling leads and providing information to perspective customers. Additionally, the customer service agent will assist with billing inquiries and issues as well as operational and logistics support. he Customer Service Associate will be responsible for placing outbound calls to perspective customer as well as inbound with the goal of increasing the number of demonstrations our teachers perform. Ultimately you are hybrid of customer service and sales. This position reports to the COO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers with questions about their orders. This could include questions about: products, billing, discounts and promotions, etc.
- Call/text inbound leads to provide them more information about Launch services
- Create and maintain an environment that is fun, educational, and professional.
- Maintain a continuous effort to obtain company objectives
Required Skills and Competencies
- Call Center experience: 1-2 years (Required)
- High school diploma required with 2 years college education preferred
- Must have a proven record of results that illustrate a commitment to their job and a stable employment record.
- Must have working knowledge of computer programs and accessing internet applications such as Student Information Systems, Google Applications (Gmail) including Sheets, Docs, & Slides.
- Must possess superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed, willing to be a team player.
- Must be adaptable to shifting priorities while maintaining a positive learning environment.
- Must have the ability to embrace change positively and manage their workload independently.
- Must possess the essential mindset that all students can achieve at high levels.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and complete fingerprinting requirement.
Compensation and Benefits
Hourly - $10-20/hr
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.