Sales Trainer, Global Onboarding at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
This position is a highly visible function at LogicMonitor reporting directly to the VP of Sales Enablement Strategy. This key position will help develop, curate, facilitate, and ensure the effectiveness of global sales onboarding at LogicMonitor. Aligning to our GTM approach will be key to setting the foundation for success, as well as working collaboratively to provide an engaging and results-driven enablement curriculum that reduces ramp time and increases speed to productivity and value for our sales teams long-term.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Develop deep understanding of the sales organization, including (but not limited to) key functions, sales frameworks, processes, and tools
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify training and enablement gaps for the sales organization
- Facilitate, maintain, and continuously improve sales bootcamps
- Curate, implement, and maintain onboarding activities in all formats (classroom/virtual/on-demand) for the sales organization
- Manage, curate, and maintain content in the training portal and the content management system, and ensure artifacts are easily and readily accessible
- Apply project management skills to plan, execute, and measure all training programs and initiatives
- Work extensively in a cross-functional environment and ensure alignment with all teams
- Be a champion in global process consistency
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in sales enablement, training and facilitation, or similar roles
- SaaS or IT Sales experience preferred
- Ability to facilitate training to a live audience
- Ability to prioritize learning and enablement needs, and incorporate those into a comprehensive strategy
- Ability to create and curate scalable, repeatable processes
- Ability to work with stakeholders across multiple groups and levels
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on projects
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.