Sales Trainer, Training and Enablement at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Due to Covid-19, we are 100% remote for the foreseeable future. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
Here's a Closer Look:
- Develop deep understanding of sales organization’s procedures, practices, processes, systems, technology, and culture to incorporate into training initiatives.
- Create, deliver, reinforce, and sustain ongoing training programs and curriculum (classroom, online, or informal) to provide continual growth and development opportunities for sales teams at all experience levels
- Facilitate applied learning relating to professional, value-based selling skills as well as our sales process and methodology
- Manage, maintain and continuously improve new employee on-boarding training programs
- Partner with sales leadership and HR to maintain a sales competency and assessment framework to ensure individual sales representatives and first line sales manager’s training needs are met.
- Manage and curate the sales content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Provide 1:1 coaching as needed
- Apply project management skills across all aspects of sales training programs including alignment with business objectives, marketing and communications, planning and execution, and measurement
- Partner with sales operations teams to implement sales tools aligned to various stages of the sales cycle
- Work directly with Sales Leadership to execute key sales enablement programs and provide value-added thought partnership
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 years experience in sales enablement, product marketing, training or similar roles strongly preferred
- SaaS or IT Sales experience preferred
- Fluent in MEDDPICC qualification framework
- Sales Development or Account Management experience preferred
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.