LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center overlooking Lady Bird Lake and enjoying panoramic city views. The open floor plan with breakout rooms encourages collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. And we’re doing that while nurturing consideration for humanity. We give back to our community and encourage all people to come as they are and find their own version of personal and professional harmony here. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
The Sales Trainer for Training & Enablement is a highly visible function at LogicMonitor reporting directly to the Senior Director of Training & Enablement. This key position will directly impact the effectiveness and competitiveness of the LogicMonitor Sales teams. The primary function of this position is to develop and deliver engaging, results-driven training activities to increase speed-to-productivity and provide continuous learning opportunities in our sales organization.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Develop deep understanding of Sales organization’s procedures, practices, processes, systems, technology, and culture to incorporate into training initiatives
- Use deep understanding of MEDDIC sales methodology in all aspects of training and enablement
- Understand, define, and support Channel Sales Enablement activities
- Execute the priorities and training & enablement initiatives defined by the VP of Sales Enablement and Product Marketing
- Create, deliver, reinforce, and sustain ongoing training activities designed for all formats (classroom, virtual online, and elearning) to provide continuous learning and development opportunities for Sales team members at all levels
- Facilitate applied learning relating to professional, value-based selling skills as well as our sales process and methodology
- Facilitate, manage, maintain and continuously improve Sales Bootcamp training for all new Sales employees
- Partner with Sales leadership, Recruiting, and People Operations to maintain a Sales competency and assessment framework, to ensure individual Sales representatives and first line Sales manager’s training needs are met
- Manage, curate, and maintain the Sales training and enablement content repository, and ensure those artifacts are easily and readily accessible at the point of need
- Apply project management skills to plan, execute, and measure all training and enablement programs, activities and initiatives
- Work extensively in a cross-functional environment and ensure alignment with all teams
- Partner with Sales Operations team to implement and manage Sales tools aligned to various stages of the sales cycle
- Work with Sales Leadership to execute key enablement programs and provide value-added thought partnership
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-3 years sales experience with demonstrated success in B2B SaaS IT/tech sales development, direct sales, or account management role
- 1-2 years of experience in sales enablement, product marketing, training or similar roles
- Familiar with sales specific training programs, consultative sales preferred
- Fluency with MEDDIC philosophy preferred
- Experience with content creation for sales enablement