Sales Trainer at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.The Austin-based Sales Training Specialist facilitates the Customer Care New Hire Program; teaching complicated product information, customer service, policy and procedures, company culture, and practical sales skills to new Care Guides in the classroom and on the sales floor. The Specialist in this position will coach and develop Guides in their first 60 days of employment and might also deliver various continuing education courses which may include onboarding Guides into a new department, sales training, leadership training, and product training.
In this role the Sales Training Specialist will;
• Facilitate classroom and on-the-job-training curriculum for new hire.
• Coach and develop sales team members in their first 60 days of employment the skills necessary to achieve their professional goals and increase efficiency and effectiveness
Facilitate continuing education courses.
• Follow a rigorous certification process to achieve readiness for new curricula.
• Provide on-the-spot training, coaching and developmental feedback to each Guide in the class.
• Conduct 1:1’s with Guides to discuss performance and build individualized coaching plans.
• Manage new hire Guides which includes administrative work and performance management.
• Partner with the operations team to ensure a seamless transition to their team. This includes summarizing developmental strengths and opportunities for each individual Guide.
• Effectively communicate cross-functionally with other departments to coordinate training for new programs and products.
• Provide feedback and assist in content creation to enhance the training experience.
• Coordinate projects with the Learning Program Manager for onboarding.
• Four-year college degree and/or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum of three years classroom training experience preferred
• Minimum of 2 year supervisory/leadership experience required
• Strong understanding and application of Adult Learning Theories
• Stellar organizational and prioritization skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively
• Excellent facilitation, training, and presentation skills
• Strong communication skills to articulate company vision, product changes and adapting to new sales, service and marketing strategies
• An exemplary work ethic, a “get it done” attitude, high personal accountability and strong professional brand
• Ability to determine the best course of action for a variety of customer issues in a time-sensitive environment
• Ability to deliver constructive feedback in a positive and professional manner towards direct reports and peers
• Ability to identify, coach and measure critical core competencies and essential performance metrics for Guides
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.