Sales Trainer at realtor.com
Are you an educator who enjoys specializing in technical and performance training? If yes, then come join the sales training crew! One of our primary objectives is to build scalable learning programs to ensure a thorough understanding of the products and services that the CRO Organization will be selling. Our team focuses on training execution and curriculum design to create the best learning experience possible for over 500+ sales employees! We support all new hire sales onboarding and continued education needs across multiple Business Units and locations. If you like to educate professionals and drive results come join us!
The Sales Training Team is looking for a highly motivated sales trainer with a proven track record of maximizing sales rep effectiveness through execution of new hire and continued education sessions. This role will primarily focus on new hire department onboarding but will also drive technical and performance training needs through instructor led courses, curriculum creation, and train-the-trainer initiatives.
What will you do?
• Onboard all new hires to the sales department through classroom facilitation
• Develop and maintain curriculums for New Hire training
• Prepare new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation one-on-one sessions with senior representatives
• Determine training needs by observing sales calls; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers and collaborating with other Systems and Solutions Trainers
• Provide face to face and/or web-based training in one-on-one, small and large group environments. Capture and retain attention of training audience through both facilitation skills and training material
• Develop individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting formal training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources
• Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; staying current with our sales product and processes
• Monitor and measure training effectiveness. Provide senior staff with advice and recommendations regarding training needs through activities such as (1) analyzing sales performance data, (2) consulting with Sales Managers and Managers in other functional groups and subject matter experts, (3) conducting surveys, interviews, and focus groups with employees and (4) consolidating feedback received to identify gaps and to assist in the overall training decision making process.
• Provide system, product and solution training and organization mission by completing related results as needed
What will you bring?
• High School Diploma or equivalent required / Bachelor’s degree preferred
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a sales trainer in relevant industry (Sales, Technology, Real Estate).
• Knowledge in both the design and the facilitation of learning curriculum for both on-site instructor led and online/distance learning sessions
• Knowledge of, and or previous experience with Salesforce
• Knowledge of realtor.com products and processes a plus
• Proficiency with GSuite (Google Hangouts, Calendar, Emails, Slides, Sheets, etc.)
• Proficiency with Zoom
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc)
• High energy, enthusiastic, motivation, growth mindset training style
• Strong deductive reasoning and creative/conceptual thinking abilities
• Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
• Ability to function in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
• Ability to quickly take a training or company initiative from conception to execution
• The ability to connect with internal and external customers at a variety of learning levels, in both face-to-face and online group training environments
• Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities in a professional and timely manner, meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities to meet business need
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.