Sales Training Developer, Training & Enablement at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Due to Covid-19, we are 100% remote for the foreseeable future. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
Here's a Closer Look:
- Use and apply adult learning principles and instructional design methodologies in all aspects of training and enablement.
- Create, develop, deliver, and sustain ongoing training activities in all formats (classroom/virtual/on-demand)
- Develop deep understanding of the LogicMonitor Go-To-Market processes, strategies, and tech stack
- Facilitate, manage, and continuously improve training bootcamps for Sales and CS orgs
- Use ramp tracking and competency milestones for Sales Managers and Sales Reps to ensure alignment with training and enablement activities
- Manage, curate, and maintain content repositories (Skilljar & Showpad), and ensure artifacts are easily and readily accessible, at the point of need
- Apply project management skills to plan, execute, and measure all training and enablement programs, activities and initiatives
- Work extensively in a cross-functional environment
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Design, or similar field
- 3 years experience developing sales training or similar roles
- Deep understanding of ADDIE, SAM, and other training development frameworks
- Experience developing classroom, virtual, and on demand training courses
- Articulate Rise experience preferred
- Technical Training development experience preferred
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.