Sales Training & Enablement Specialist
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
What You'll Do:
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Develop deep understanding of sales organization’s procedures, practices, processes, systems, technology, and culture to incorporate into training initiatives.
- Create, deliver, reinforce, and sustain ongoing training programs and curriculum (classroom, online, or informal) to provide continual growth and development opportunities for sales teams at all experience levels
- Facilitate applied learning relating to professional, value-based selling skills as well as our sales process and methodology
- Manage, maintain and continuously improve new employee on-boarding training programs
- Partner with sales leadership and HR to maintain a sales competency and assessment framework to ensure individual sales representatives and first line sales manager’s training needs are met.
- Manage and curate the sales content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Provide 1:1 coaching as needed
- Apply project management skills across all aspects of sales training programs including alignment with business objectives, marketing and communications, planning and execution, and measurement
- Partner with sales operations teams to implement sales tools aligned to various stages of the sales cycle
- Work directly with Sales Leadership to execute key sales enablement programs and provide value-added thought partnership
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management preferred
- 2+ years of Sales Development, Account Management, or Enablement experience
- Familiar with sales specific training programs, consultative sales preferred (i.e. SPIN Selling, Challenger Sales Model, Sandler Selling).
- SaaS or IT Sales experience preferred
- Travel may be required