Sales Training Manager at Social Solutions
Our Sales Training Manager is a strategic leader, reporting directly to the CRO. This position will help drive organizational change, continuous improvement and skill development, improve employee engagement, and be a part of the inner circle of senior sales leadership at Social Solutions. This is not "just" a training role! Have a successful track record in sales? Want to join one of the most dynamic software companies in existence? Apply to kick start your sales leadership career today!
What You'll Do
- Develop a sales learning and development curriculum and comprehensive onboarding bootcamp
- Guide and mentor sales team on strategic solutions selling, resource allocation, account strategy, management and planning
- Assist Enterprise Sales Executives with contract negotiations & final close, conducting client presentations, writing proposals, presenting capability studies to clients
- Guide team through the complex multi-layered enterprise sales process while delivering quality results and ensuring a positive customer experience
- Deliver new rep onboarding (bootcamp, scheduling, planning and delivery)
- Collaborate w/ the product on new releases in order to create new training materials
- Monitor ongoing rep development and competency
- Track new rep metrics and success (weekly reports reviewed for the 1st 6 months a rep is here)
- Lead Sales Kickoff planning and curriculum design
- Collaborate with the marketing team on enablement and collateral content
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred
- 2+ years of professional sales and/or sales training experience
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
- Public speaking and very organized
- Be able to manage different personalities
- Experience creating and delivering sales enablement materials
- Software sales experience and working knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Engaging individual with high energy
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order to fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.