OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95 on 2016 Inc. 5000. We are based out of beautiful downtown Austin, TX. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners market themselves by doing it for them. We create original content for our clients, automate their email campaigns, update their social media profiles, and ultimately help them drive repeat and referral business as well as new business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Train our sales team on Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Systems and Tools best practices and be an expert knowledge source for Sales Operations and strategic questions.
- Coach our front line Sales team members, helping them strategize their workflows and organization, optimize their metrics, and improve their productivity.
- Be the guru for all Sales Operations related questions.
- Work with in tandem with our Administrator to manage vendor relationships, such as Salesforce.com, Insidesales.com, etc.
- Research new features and/or new tools to automate and improve sales process
- Manage implementation of system updates and roll out of new tools.
- Collaborate with members of all levels of the business to execute solutions and improvements that make others’ lives easier and our business more successful.
- Analyze and obsess over front line Sales KPIs and SLAs, always hunting for a way to improve them.
- Function as Project Lead and manage end-to-end projects for department heads in one or many of our key departments.
- Assist on teammates’ projects, adding value and efficiency to get priority things done for the business quickly and with quality – build reports, run analyses, build/present trainings, design workflows/processes, etc.
- Identify areas of inefficiency in our Sales departments and propose projects that would resolve problems and add value.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a Sales Operations or Sales Project Management related role.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, translating business needs to business processes.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and a strength in addressing a variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to influence and achieve results through others, in the absence of a direct reporting relationship.
- Working knowledge of sales methodologies and solution selling.
- A killer work ethic and a true ability to self-motivate – autonomy is an important part of this role.
- The ability to learn new systems and technologies quickly and thoroughly.
- A results focused outlook on performance, time management skills, and respect for deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce - (Certified Preferred)
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with opportunity for performance bonuses.
- Leadership / Career Development Programs.
- 100% Paid Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability).
- Generous PTO - 3 weeks accrued annually and a paid two week holiday break at the end of the year.
- Company-paid downtown parking, bus or metro pass.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, beverages and monthly catered lunches.
- Casual dress and music rocking all day.
- An awesome work environment and positive work culture, which celebrates employees success.
- Company events, such as private concerts, happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more.