The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Communities deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform, designing custom components and designing automated workflows.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM and Communities Platform.
The Salesforce Administrator will work closely with company executives, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes. This role is part project manager, administrator, architect, developer and analyst.
While listed as a contract position, we will consider this person for full time employment. This role is based in Austin, TX - remote applicants will not be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other tasks
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Assist in bug reports and troubleshooting
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Visual Force development experience preferred but not required
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred