RetailMeNot is looking for a creative, strategic, and analytical Salesforce Administrator to join our Information Technology (IT) team. In this role you will work cross-functionally with all levels of the team to meet the needs of our business, identify and implement continuous improvements, and lead small integration projects.
During the interview process we may ask you to provide examples of your past work (including documentation) and your experience developing it.
Do you love working with people, taking on these new challenges, working in an energizing environment and using Salesforce to solve large and impactful problems? We have tons of work to be done, so let’s get started!
Who You Are
- 2-3 years experience with a deep understanding of Salesforce standard methodologies and functionality
- You can design and implement new processes that may affect multiple departments
- You bring a solid grasp of the Salesforce platform along with the ability to build custom objects
- You're confident in your data management abilities
- You have superb communication skills, can handle multiple projects at a time, and work quickly in changing environment
- You may have worked with ADvendio, Quote to Cash, Community Cloud or Service Cloud (a plus, but not required)
- Certifications: Salesforce Administrator
What You'll Do
- You will support requested changes to existing Salesforce instances
- You will participate in ongoing system maintenance, including data quality audits and data uploads
- Collaborate with our Salesforce Team so we can continue to improve performance, workflows, and communication across departments
- You will maintain Operative Responsibilities including AdMaster Model (rate card, slots, targeting), approval rules, forecast/capacity loading, and preset schedules
- Design and maintain training and process documentation
- Develop and maintain user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, profiles, groups, as well as build workflow rules, flows, process builder, validation rules, formula, assignment rules, reports and dashboards for multiple teams
- You'll support new and existing AppExchange applications
- You'll identify potential effects and partner impacts before implementation
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where team members are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of smart people to collaborate with and learn from
- We believe in helping you achieve your career goals
- We award you with prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
- We have a great open and flexible vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We provide competitive base and bonus packages, a Long Term Incentive Plan, and great health and wellness benefits including a best-in-class parental leave policy
- We also provide cell phone and fitness reimbursements
- We'll take care of your downtown parking or provide transportation reimbursement if you'd rather walk, bike, or use public transportation
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’
mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with
RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.