Salesforce Administrator at RigUp
What you'll do:
- Design, configure and administer Salesforce including, but not limited to, Apex code and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, integration with other technologies, and Validation Rules.
- Analyze business performance and manage stakeholder requirements primarily related to Salesforce environment
- Be a key player in supporting Pardot, working with the marketing team to ensure correct Salesforce campaign setup, data flows.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, territory management, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Advise the organization when necessary on how to best utilize the data within Salesforce and reporting warehouse.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization. Communicate effectively with business users on the status of features and enhancements.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts about configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
What you have:
- 3+ years experience as Salesforce.com administrator.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Self-starter, capable of working through problems quickly.
- An unwavering attention to detail, the ability to deliver a timely and accurate product, and the aptitude to strike a balance between the two.
- Lightning platform, Pardot and Zendesk experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary