Salesforce Administrator at Enverus
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo is now Enverus! Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team.Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Salesforce Administrator to join our Sales Operations team in Austin, TX. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Provide day-to-day administration of Salesforce.com to user community of approximately 600 users (200 sales and support) across 3 different business units and multiple geographies.
- Partner with Sales and Sales Ops Leadership to identify, prioritize and execute strategic roadmap of systems enhancements to drive scalability in the business.
- Implement Lightning and CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote).
- Work closely with Integration Team to integrate Salesforce for businesses recently acquired through M&A.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and streamline or automate them.
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our Salesforce.com data.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing to develop processes and controls to keep the database clean with accurate prospect and customer data.
- Work with the business owners to develop test case scenarios for functional enhancements using all tools available (development, AppExchange, 3rd party vendors).
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and a minimum of 3+ years related experience with Salesforce.
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201, ADM211) and CPQ (CPQ 201, CPQ 211) certified.
- Ideal candidate would have experience working with companies that have made several acquisitions (requiring Salesforce integration) or experience working as a Salesforce consultant.
- Experience successfully deploying technology across an organization, including change management and user training.
- 3+ years of Sales Operations experience, preferably working on multiple Salesforce instances in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; ability to successfully deal with ambiguity.
- Implementations with Service, Sales, and Custom Applications and associated technologies.
- Track record of identifying issues/opportunities and leading development and implementation of solutions in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects.
- Self-starter with track record of creativity and innovation; not afraid to “chase down” answers.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with great business sense.
- Excellent oral and written communications skill.
- Nice to have familiarity with following systems and tools: Pardot, Docusign/Conga, Salesforce Communities (external facing apps), Intacct, Zuora, Xactly, InsightSquared, and Salesloft.