This new position is for a Salesforce Administrator specifically to augment the existing salesforce team with an administration resource capable of managing tactical account & reporting issues as well as managing the release management of our c efforts. This position will also be responsible for assisting with governance for our SFDC instance. The LegalZoom Salesforce instance supports over 400 individuals – so we are looking for someone with proven administration experience. This is an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects as well as creating and enhancing our product roadmap.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and maintain complex workflow rules, validation rules and custom workflow, etc.
- Audit, cover and resolve data integrity issues
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the Sales and Customer Service teams
- Provide tactical user support and system maintenance for ~400 US based Salesforce users utilizing unlimited Enterprise Edition.
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with a diverse user group.
- Assist with special projects as needed – including reporting, sales comp administration, and SFDC roadmap development.
- Contribute to driving user adoption, user training and value for the organization.
- Assist in training sessions and provide post-rollout support.
- Manage and Oversee junior administrators – mentoring team members, team performance management, and workload/people management
- Proven Salesforce Administration experience (100+ users).
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices.
- Solid understanding of designing Salesforce custom reports.
- Basic knowledge of relational databases & salesforce custom objects.
- Ability to synthesize and interpret technical data.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have an attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Release Management or Deployment experience is a plus
- Recent management experience - Must have at least 2-3 experience managing teams of size 5 or more members
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is a plus.
- Experience in Agile methodologies is a plus.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.