Salesforce Administrator at REX
REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup with offices in Austin, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers! REX saves home sellers thousands of dollars in fees by going around the MLS to target home-buyers directly with sophisticated marketing that has never been used in real estate. Since its launch in Southern California, REX has expanded to 17 states and over 250 employees. Throughout the years, REX has represented homes cumulatively valued at over $1 billion and in the process, saved customers over $20 million in fees they otherwise would have paid traditional brokers.
We started a company with the goal of simplifying the home selling and buying processes, helping to save money on agent fees, and using our success to build homes for the needy across the globe. To continue doing so, REX is looking for a process- and data-driven Salesforce Administrator. This role will report to the Sales Operations Manager and will provide Salesforce training, sales support and UI design to all of our customer-facing teams. Additionally, this role will be responsible for creating and maintaining processes that support clean and actionable data. The position will be based out of our Austin, TX headquarters.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct basic and ongoing Salesforce training sessions for sales and service departments, in addition to providing ad hoc support
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards within Salesforce to help drive operational efficiency
- Identify gaps in data quality, backfill incomplete records, and write validation rules and regex to ensure clean data entry in Salesforce.
- Create and modify existing workflows with Salesforce Process Builder and Flow to help automate processes across teams.
- Work with all departments to deliver the most effective page layouts and Lightning pages within Salesforce for each team.
- Support compliance by enforcing visibility and sharing rules across various objects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to train and knowledge share on new processes.
What You Need:
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (201) strongly preferred
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce best practices and functionality, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, customer views
- Strong understanding of data relationships and data workflows
- A proven track record of supporting sales operations and processes, including experience of designing and implementing new processes
- Ability to prioritize and fulfill multiple requests simultaneously and manage communication laterally and upwards
- A passion for clean data and actionable metrics
- Experience working in a sales environment - preferably at a fast-growing startup - and facilitating user adoption
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with diverse personalities
- A bachelor’s degree in business, operations, finance or a related field