Salesforce Administrator at ThousandEyes (part of Cisco)
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a "black box" outside of their control. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility and insight into the now borderless network. It arms them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including all of the top 5 global software companies, 5 of the top 6 US banks, and 45 of the Fortune 500.
ThousandEyes is a newly acquired member of the Cisco family, and we are looking to expand our Sales operations team. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast-paced industry with a lot of potential for future growth and career-advancement.
About the Role
- Be the first level of support when it comes to Salesforce bugs and technical issues
- Help manage our users (adding new hires and removing terms)
- Create and maintain custom fields, workflow rules, process builders, validation rules, etc.
- Help strategize how to scale our Salesforce org (we’re growing rapidly!) and pinpoint where we can be more efficient
- Participate in projects to help Thousandeyes integrate and align to Cisco’s sales applications
- Maintain and support third party integrations
- Assist in keeping our Salesforce data hygiene clean
- 1-3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a Sales org
- Solid understanding of Salesforce automation tools and experience with large data cleanup projects
- Experience building and maintaining Standard & Custom Fields, Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Flows, Validation Rules, Reporting, and Dashboards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to think through scenarios, understand the impact to the business, provide and execute recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with different levels within an organization, create documentation and provide training to users with varying technical backgrounds.
- Willingness to jump in and help on projects that pop up and learn something new
It’s a plus if you have the following:
- Experience with Lightning, Service Cloud, and Communities
- Experience with 3rd party integrations such as Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick), Marketo, Groove, DemandTools, LeanData and Data Loader
- Broad experience working with Executives, Marketing, Sales, Support, and Finance users and understanding their diverse needs
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.