Salesforce Business Analyst, Marketing at Unity Technologies
Unity’s Enterprise Apps Team is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to support the Pre Sales Business Unit. In this role, you will partner closely with business stakeholders on the Marketing/Demand Gen team to scope, design, and implement high quality technical solutions in Salesforce and other related systems. If you are efficient, collaborative, can dig into the details, and also facilitate a project from inception to launch, then this role is for you!
- Ensure that requests from the pre sales organization are effectively qualified, prioritized, and executed
- Collaborate with IT and business partners throughout the organization, including development teams, accounting, finance, and stakeholders within the Demand Gen business unit to identify system needs, document business requirements and publish related processes and procedures, identify key controls and determine actions for process improvement
- Achieve and maintain a solid understanding of Unity’s system architecture as a whole, including business practices, processes, and strategy
- Monitor effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient
- Support business users and help troubleshoot simple to complex application issues
- Monitor and respond to feature and support requests from business users by maintaining backlogs and holding daily/weekly stand-up meetings with project teams to ensure forward project momentum
- Identify and perform tasks within projects with minimal supervision
- Experience with Lead to Opportunity business processes, including quoting, orders, and revenue management
- A deep understanding of the marketing and lead funnel and respective best practices, with strong ambitions to learn about the overall revenue funnel (marketing, sales, customer success)
- Experience writing detailed specifications of user requirements, business processes, and procedures required to develop and implement software solutions
- Experience with all or some of these applications are necessary - Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Leandata, Outreach.io and other tools in the marketing tech stack
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with senior business leaders to drive alignment amongst business stakeholders from divergent functions
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate, and solve complex problems, and make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Demonstrated experience in project planning and execution having successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.