Orchard is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Orchard offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –stress free, fair and simple.
Orchard launched in 2017 and was previously known as Perch. The company is headquartered in New York City, has 150+ employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $300 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose.
We are proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine as a best workplace of 2020 and have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating!
Role and Responsibilities:
The Salesforce Solutions Architect will own Orchard's recently-deployed instance of Salesforce as the founding member of our Salesforce team. You will collaborate regularly with team leads across the organization, including inside sales, field sales, transaction coordinators, home loan specialists, title operations, and field operations. In this role, you will distill feedback from your stakeholders to create a unified roadmap and have the Salesforce platform expertise to then execute on it. In addition to your own contributions designing and configuring Salesforce, you will work closely with the Product organization to identify where and how Salesforce should integrate with the rest of our technology stack to create cohesive workflows for our users, and ultimately, incredible experiences for our customers. Reporting to the Head of Platform Product, you will:
- Collaborate with various Sales and Operations team leads to identify and prioritize ways to make their teams more productive in Salesforce
- Take lead on building out enhancements and integrations with existing internal tools and reporting at scale
- Design, build, and deliver projects in coordination with Orchard’s overall product roadmap
- Subject matter expert on Salesforce, ensuring adoption of best practices across teams
- Support strategic as well as day-to-day application needs for our Salesforce users
- Hands-on configuration of Salesforce including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, and workflows
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4 years or more experience as a Salesforce Administrator, Consultant, or Architect
- Experience using and designing Salesforce Lightning
- Experience working with Salesforce products outside of just Sales Cloud
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce and how these can be expanded with APEX if necessary (coding experience not required as we want to keep our integration as code-free as possible)
- Strong reporting background using standard Salesforce reporting functionality (Reports & Dashboards) and integrating with external reporting tools
- Experience using Heroku Connect and understanding bi-directional synchronization between Salesforce and existing internal products is a plus
Read Full Job Description