SDR Manager at Coder
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:14 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Coder is on a mission to build the best products available for developers. We are looking for a highly motivated SDR Manager to join our enterprise sales team. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience as an individual contributor and also as a leader to other SDR’s. As the SDR Manager, you will work closely with the SDR’s to optimize outbound/inbound lead efforts and ensure our messaging is always focused on the brand. You will collaborate with the sales and marketing teams as you build out this team.
This is an individual contributor and management role. You will report directly to the VP of Sales and oversee a team of 4+ SDR’s.
- Hire, coach and manage a team of Sales Development Reps
- Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Regularly report on Team/Individual Results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency and Productivity
- Appropriately qualify and contact all inbound/ outbound leads.
- Conduct discussions with prospects and existing customers over the phone to identify and qualify opportunities
- Understand customer pain points, gather technical requirements and correlate business value to customer needs
- Work directly with our Sales Team and Customer Success Team to create action plans to close business.
- Generate interest and provide vision of Coder solutions to potential customers
- Provide account management team with detailed call notes to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS IT prospecting or sales
- 2+ years of experience in a Team Lead or Management role, preferably overseeing SDR’s
- 3+ years of experience using a CRM/Customer Relationship Management tool
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills, decisive and result oriented who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Knowledge of developer tool sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Software developer experience
What Makes Coder Different?
Coder is an engineering-first organization. Our product is built by engineers, for engineers. We’re committed to building an organization and product optimized for engineering happiness. You can expect a fast-paced workflow and minimal meetings.
Our basic requirements for employment are:
- A passion for your craft
- A desire to be successful
Humanity is the ability to make your peers and partners happy to work with you. This includes being social and open with your coworkers and building deep trusts. In a remote company you don't get this for free, you have to intentionally work for it.
Efficiency is the tendency to optimize your time:output. It is linked with workflow-obsession and maximal utilization of tools.
Feedback is the tendency to seek external validation. That means measuring over assuming. This is linked with reduced cycle times and iterative approaches.
Read Full Job Description