SDR at Vetstoria Inc.
SDR - Sales Development Rep
Passionate about animals and animal welfare? Want to help American Veterinarians to create an awesome experience for pet owners? Or do you want to join the most exciting new startup in Austin and help build a great company with an amazing culture, while advancing your career and building your own success? Either way Vetstoria could be the best decision you haven’t quite made...yet!
With over 50 years of Veterinary experience across Snr. team members, Vetstoria are 100% aware of the challenges facing the Vet industry through the impact of the digital revolution, and now COVID-19, which has directly impacted the Veterinary Industry. This has created a need for clinics to modernise and embrace new consultation methods like Telemedicine, making Vetstoria much more relevant and creating a high velocity sales environment which we are using to supercharge the company’s growth - from the current 2,500 active practices to true market dominance..
Previously based in the UK, Sri Lanka and Australia, Vestoria opened the US office in Austin, TX and is looking to build on initial success and the founding team members to grow our US market presence. We are looking for experienced SDR candidates to engage the market and create sales opportunities to fuel our success. You’ll be joining the founder members of the US office, on the front lines of building our success, and you will be recognized as such.
In this role you will:
- Learn and grow with the Vetstoria product suite
- Work with marketing to access customers and grow pipeline
- Manage outbound call, email, Linkedin and social campaigns from warm, qualified leads
- Develop your discovery skills to understand customer pains and requirements
- Nurture & build relationships with potential customers
- Set up meetings for our BDM’s to run product demonstrations
- Respond to inbound messages, web and phone enquiries
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and demo bookings
- Be coached and supported by a management team with over 50 years Veterinary and 30 years Sales experience
- Learn and master our internal CRM tools
The ideal candidate is:
- Experienced in selling on the phone, preferably with 6-12 months experience in an SDR capacity within a SaaS company
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- An enthusiastic, reliable and independent self-starter
- Success & process-oriented, maintaining an excellent work rate
- Honest, genuine and loves the work they commit to
- An animal lover, with bonus points if you’ve worked in the Veterinary industry!
When you join our team, you will:
- Be a founder member of our Austin office & grow that division of a thriving business
- Build your own personal experience and develop your sales skills
- Work in and contribute to an awesome and rewarding culture
- Make a significant and positive impact on the veterinary industry
- Receive an excellent remuneration and benefits package
As a founder member of the office, we are looking for candidates with that little something extra, who have the capacity to grow into mentors and managers of future team members as the company grows. If that’s you, please get in touch and take the next step in your career.
This position is ultimately located in our office in downtown Austin, but depending on timing & social isolation protocols may start as a work-at-home role, so self-starter is essential. Vetstoria is an ‘equal opportunity - equal pay’ employer, where skills, experience and output alone determine your value. We value and embrace diversity.
*Candidates with experience working within the veterinary industry are strongly encouraged to apply. This includes; nurses, receptionists, practice managers etc. who want to use their valuable experience to take their careers in a new, more exciting direction*