Senior Account Executive (Cybersecurity) at NSS Labs
NSS Labs, Inc. is recognized globally as the most trusted source for independent, fact-based cybersecurity guidance. Our mission is to advance transparency and accountability within the cybersecurity industry. Unmatched security testing, along with our extensive research and global threat analysis capabilities provide the basis for the information services offered by NSS Labs. CISOs, Chief Security Architects, SOC and Threat Analysts, and information security professionals from many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises reply on trusted information from NSS Labs.
This position is located in Austin, TX
Vendor Relations is responsible for owning the relationship and overall engagement with leading security product vendors across the cybersecurity solution categories covered by NSS Labs group testing. The role entails both generating (demand generation) new vendor engagements and cultivating (expanding) existing relationships. Success in the role requires the ability to appropriately balance time and effort between long term account expansion initiatives and shorter term quota attainment. The role will report fo the VP of Vendor Sales.
- Drive executive level engagement with product (CPO, VP Product or Engineering) and marketing (CMO/VP Marketing) stakeholders at security vendor companies.
- Develop account plans to align and expand vendor engagement.
- Proactive management of vendor accounts to help ensure quality of engagement and to align NSS Labs' solutions with vendor product roadmaps.
- Pipeline creation, new prospect growth and forecast accuracy.
- Quota attainment comprised of Services, Subscription, and Marketing Rights.
Required Skills Experiences:
- 10+ years direct to large enterprise B2B sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and own VP and C-level relationships.
Strategic account sales orientated.
- Ability to create, develop, and leverage the cross functional teams.
- A self-starter who thrives in environments that require high levels of individual accountability and autonomy.
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment; team players with highest level of integrity.
- Strong communication, presentation, and listening skills.
Please follow us on Twitter @workatnsslabs
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSSLabs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.
NSS Labs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), disability, age (40 and older), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.