Senior Account Executive - Expansion
Are you a sales professional with a passion for enabling world-class IT service reliability and business value? Would you like to work on a daily basis with global leaders such as Apple, Verizon, GE, HBO, BBC, Lenovo, Cisco, Accenture, Rackspace, NetApp, and Orbitz? Your next adventure: Senior Account Executive on our Expansions team. Your experience selling IT solutions to the Global 2000 - high-availability, high-exposure global IT environments with complex data centers, networks, and application stacks - makes you a strong candidate. Your Zenoss team will include intelligent, dedicated professionals who know how to collaborate and solve challenging problems, and excel together.
Who You Are
You know how grow revenue in accounts within your territory. A proven self-starter, a creative prospector, you know how to take successes within an existing customer and expand beyond the current reach. Your have a track record selling high value IT solutions with professionalism, inspiration, and enthusiasm.
What You’ll Do
- Sell and close to blow away monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Identify close conversion and cross sell opportunities to maximize the penetration rate for additional products and services into the existing enterprise client base
- Leverage relationships with IT decision makers in one division or location across different division to sell into another.
- Accurately forecasting, impeccably use CRM to optimize your productivity and transparently communicate sales metrics and customer information.
- Fully orchestrate all Zenoss and customer resources to close sales, from sales engineering, to product marketing, to executives.
- Manage strategic, business, and technical aspects of the sales cycle and supporting team.
- Be the expert in Zenoss offerings and industry trends with Cloud Service Providers
- Be a passionate promoter of the Zenoss culture and values in the sales organization and throughout Zenoss.
What You Bring
- 8+ years enterprise software sales, consistently over-achieving your sales quotas by going deeper and wider into existing accounts.
- Consistent, demonstrated success achieving multi-million-dollar IT solution sales quotas.
- Skill at strategic selling, sales methodologies, and sales industry best practices for account and opportunity management.
- Experience selling IT solutions relevant to CIOs of the Global 2000: high-availability, high-exposure global IT environments with complex data centers, networks, and applications stacks.
- Proven ability to systematically develop, drive and close business opportunities.
- Creativity and flexibility to implement new sales and marketing strategies and systems.
- Experience with systems and network monitoring tools a plus.
- Thoughtfulness – the ability to know what the customer needs before they know they need it.
- Track record of building and maintaining long term relationships with customers
- Up to 25% travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.