Senior Account Executive-MedED at Real Chemistry (Remote)
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
21GRAMS, a Real Chemistry subsidiary is an advertising agency born to make healthcare more human. Not just in our work, but in the way we conduct business, approach client relationships, and treat each other. It’s a place where people subscribe to the adage, “Be good to each other, but hard on the work.” A place where people are not just in it for the paycheck, but to make a dent in the universe. Sound like you?
Our medical and patient education division is one of the most innovative in the business. We do everything a traditional Med Ed or Patient Ed agency can do – but we have been known to develop proprietary platforms, interactive media, and films to build deeper engagement with KOLs and influencers.
21GRAMS is in search of a Senior Account Executive to deliver the operational discipline, excellence, and speed to market for their patient and medical education client(s). They should be a capable professional able to handle a broad variety of tasks with growing independence and good judgment. Additionally, they work with account management leaders to gain an understanding of client’s competitive landscape and data/business results and their impact.
- Act as the key contact to proactively lead client expectations while balancing workload of agency team
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships to drive agency success
- Mastering day-to-day account leadership skills and beginning to develop management skill sets
- Serve as a brand champion with ability to articulate the strategy and communication platform
- Demonstrate understanding and knowledge of patient and medical education tactics e.g, KOL engagement, meetings, content, videos)
- Optimally communicate client feedback verbally and as part of a written meeting summary
- Develop and align on key agency/client documents that drive success (e.g., Project and Creative Briefs)
- Contributing to the management of the financial process (e.g., SOW, project estimates, forecasting)
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1+ years medical education experience, agency environment preferred
- Strong ability to multi-task and run multiple projects with strong organizational skills
- Curious and active listener who knows which questions to ask, and of whom
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Lead and empower across functional areas throughout all stages of a project life-cycle
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.