Senior Account Executive - MSP
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
What You'll Do:
The Senior Account Executive, MSP at LogicMonitor is a hunter role. The AE will schedule meetings with target accounts and build compelling business cases for LogicMonitor. We’re looking for goal oriented candidates who understand how to attack a territory and get meetings with decision makers at MSPs.
Through our sales process, our AE will successfully discover and present the value of LM to prospects, manage the entire sales cycle, and successfully win new business for the Company. You'll act as the primary contact for prospects managing the entire sales experience for each prospect within your territory. You'll be responsible for self-identifying and outreaching to Target Accounts within your territory, and working with your team's SDRs to strategize and execute on additional outbound messaging for pipeline creation. You'll call on Sales Engineer resources for technical expertise so that the prospect fully experiences the product and understands the technical aspects of the LM platform. You'll coordinate professional service scoping calls and customer success hand-over calls with the customer. You'll also work closely with Marketing counterparts, and the broader LM team. Finally, you'll accurately forecast your sales opportunities back to the LM Management Team.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Identify and prospect into target accounts
- Perform AE duties on trial calls as scheduled. Includes understanding the prospect's business pain points and product needs
- Present LM value to prospects through conversations, demos, and presentations
- Assist prospects progress through sales cycle by engaging necessary levels, "multi-threading" and team selling (using SE, management, executive resources as necessary)
- Trial optimization (proactively adding dashboards, creating sample reports, etc. for all trial prospects)
- Learn how LogicMonitor solves customer problems, and be able to tailor the solution to various specific scenarios.
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of selling success, preferably selling into Managed Service Provider or IT Service Provider companies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Manage and fill a pipeline with limited help from a BDR team
- Negotiate effectively based on value and differentiation
- Strategic and solution sales capabilities that support selling value to business professionals