Senior Account Executive - New Business
As a Senior Account Executive, you will serve as Khoros' frontline trusted advisor where you will work to identify and win new logos with some of the worlds most strategic named accounts. A successful candidate will understand our customer's definition of business value and be able to challenge them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business leveraging the Khoros platform. The AE will understand how to differentiate against our top competitors, and engage with and enterprise. You will have a history is success selling a SaaS platform to Enterprise businesses. Excellent communications skills and the ability to thrive in a team environment are a must.
- Passion selling our platform into high quality accounts in the Enterprise space.
- Hunter mentality - this role is focused solely on acquiring new logos.
- Evangelize Khoros platform and unique capabilities.
- Be adept at prospecting into large enterprise organizations.
- Manage and provide transparency and visibility into an accurate pipeline.
- Manage a highly consultative, complex sales cycle.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Must be able to negotiate sound agreements.
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within team environment.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Travel is required
- 3-5 years of experience in a new business sales role in the Marketing Technology industry
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent); Masters Degree a plus.
- Strong teamwork ethic, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success in developing new business and managing complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals.
- Demonstrated history of quota attainment
- Can work independently and manage time, whether in our office or remote
- Proven track record of penetrating large corporate accounts.
- Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities and close new business.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism and operational discipline
- Must have attention to detail and high level of accuracy in forecasting
- Excellent communication skills and analytical capacity
- Confident in public speaking and technical competency
- Ability to interact at all levels of organization.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and successfully implement strategies and manage change.
- Knowledge of how social media and online communities function: personal adoption and use of social media, experience participating, managing, or facilitating an online community a plus.
- Experience developing ROI frameworks and measurement methods, a business management understanding of statistics
- Solutions selling and/or Social Selling skills are preferred.
- Positive attitude and a desire to win