Senior Account Executive - Remote at OutboundEngine
OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95th on the 2016 Inc. 5000. We are based out of beautiful Austin, TX. OutboundEngine has been voted 2020 “Top Ten Places to Work” for the last six years in a row. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners market themselves by doing it for them. We create original content for our clients, automate their email campaigns, update their social media profiles, and ultimately help them drive repeat and referral business as well as new business.
About OE’s Sales Team:
Our Inside Sales team is a collaborative group who hold themselves to high standards and execute on individual and team goals. The team likes to celebrate the wins and consistently works to surpass expectations. Management supports team members with career development in an effort to make them the best salesperson they can be.
If you are looking to build a sales career with a great company, then you need to apply to our Senior Account Executive position. We're looking for competitive, ambitious, high-energy sales people to join our exceptional inside sales team and help us continue our rapid growth! If you’re interested in aggressive career growth, an incomparable compensation plan, awesome perks and spiffs, enriched sales education and leadership development programs, as well as a celebratory and positive work culture – we want to speak with you! We are targeting candidates with a proven track record, 3+ years of cold calling experience, closing experience, experience selling in a SaaS environment and/or for a software company.
We offer the opportunity to train in our corporate office in Austin, TX for your first two weeks. Travel, lodging and per-diem will be paid by the company.
If you are a high-energy Senior Account Executive who has a history of successfully building a book of business and smashing targets, then this may be the position for you! Senior Account Executives have the ability to work from home due to COVID-19 pandemic. We are actively searching to onboard remote employees with real experience.
What you will do:
- Fulfill an end-to-end inside sales cycle, from cold call to close; includes scheduling and facilitating online product demonstrations and closing your own deals
- Execute a transactional sales process (1-3 day sales cycle)
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing Salesforce to track progress
- Prospect new business by cold-calling small & medium sized businesses
- Have access to and participate in ongoing sales development and training
- Close business to achieve, if not exceed monthly metrics
What you should have:
- Highly self-motivated with a hard work ethic and “whatever it takes” attitude
- History of success in a fast-paced sales and/or startup environment
- Have a passion for selling and a true “Hunter” mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3 years in metrics-driven inside sales environment is required
- Relevant industry experience a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred but not required
- Willingness to embrace change, growth and the fun of a start-up environment
- Place of residence/work location must be in North Carolina or Texas.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with uncapped commission, plus quarterly and annual bonuses
- Daily/Monthly/Annual chances to compete for amazing prizes, trips & other spiffs
- Strong leadership and career development programs
- Employer supplemented insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability) for you and low cost insurance for your dependents; active the first of the month after 30 days of employment
- Generous PTO, accrue 3 weeks annually
- A positive culture which celebrates employees success
- Voted Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020