It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
21GRAMS is in search of a Senior Account Executives to deliver operational discipline, delivery excellence and speed to market for their client(s). They should be a capable professional able to handle a broad variety of tasks with increasing independence and sound judgment. Additionally, they work with account management leaders to apply knowledge about client’s competitive landscape and understand data/business results and their impact
- Act as the key contact to proactively manage client expectations while balancing workload of agency team
- Honing in on core skills and experiences that are necessary to get the job done right; expanding understanding of the role of the agency in larger brand marketing experience.
- Mastering day-to-day account management skills and beginning to develop management skill sets.
- Demonstrate understanding and knowledge of key messages/message platform, data, and promotional story for brand and competition
- Effectively communicate client feedback verbally and as part of a written meeting summary
- Develop and align on key agency/client documents that drive success (e.g., Project and Creative Briefs)
- Read and interpret analytics around programming, tactics, and overall brand performance (e.g., metrics, KPIs, goals)
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1+ years marketing experience, agency environment preferred.
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with strong organizational skills.
- Curious and active listener who knows which questions to ask, and of whom.
- Excellent written skills including the ability to create strategy set-ups and an agency point-of-view.
- Lead and motivate across functional areas throughout all stages of a project life-cycle.
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.