Ultimately, a company’s value is just the sum of the decisions it makes and executes. So, why is it so impossible to keep everyone aligned and make the best decision in real-time? Place solves that.
Built natively on the Salesforce Platform, Place combines collaboration and workflow features with highly sophisticated financial forecasting, workforce planning, spend management, and revenue operation capabilities to provide SaaS and Service companies with agility and alignment.
We are searching for an exceptional enterprise salesperson who is a master at value-selling to propel our revenue growth as we continue to disrupt the $54b total addressable market we are thriving in.
In this role, you will primarily be focused on opportunity management and closing deals. You will partner with Product Consultants and Finance Solutions Analysts to demonstrate to prospective customers the value and ROI that Place will provide them. Your ideal customer profile is SaaS and service customers that use Salesforce. You will be selling to multiple stakeholders within organizations, specifically finance, accounting, revenue operations, and CXOs. Internally, you will collaborate with the BDR team and marketing team to generate a high-quality pipeline.
What does Place look for when hiring a Senior Account Executive?
We look for people who are curious and hungry to learn all about Place and most importantly understand how it provides value to our customers. Key pieces to this are understanding how companies utilize financials to make business decisions – and why existing processes are so archaic.
Can you sell overall value without having to feature dump? Are you able to anticipate the client’s needs and prescribe clear next steps? Do you want to collaborate with your peers but also lead your own book of business?
- 5+ years total experience in a quota-carrying SaaS. Enterprise and fintech experience is highly desirable
- Experience in a quota-carrying role; responsible for meeting and exceeding a quarterly goal
- Experience in evangelizing, communicating, building relationships, and recommending solutions to senior-level decision-makers and stakeholders
- You will ideally have applicable experience in “sell to a Finance audience” and business and/or finance processes and accounting expertise/knowledge
- Drive performance through creativity, lead-by-example leadership, compelling communication, and inspiration
- You will have excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to build initial and sustained relationships with senior management, C-suite, and finance stakeholders
- Live in a growth mindset. Be highly coachable and committed to building an understanding of the market, developing your sales skills, and learning our products and process, so you can be highly successful as an individual contributor
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and time management skills. Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Salesforce, EPM, ERP, or BI software