As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for industry specialists to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our teamd
Workrise is hiring a Senior Account Manager that will be focused on winning new business within the US market and managing/upselling current key Workrise accounts. This role will be based out of our Austin, TX Headquarters with the possibility of working remotely and will be responsible for driving revenue and market share growth. We are seeking an individual with an extensive network and sales management experience, who has worked with/for one of the leading renewables focused EPC's, ISP’s major subcontractors, developers, owner/operators or OEM’s within the US market.
The role will be focused around Identifying and securing new business opportunities, within both the construction and o&m renewable energy market. You will be responsible for creating strategic plans to capture new business ranging throughout the sales cycle from first contact to close. Additionally you will work with the senior team on sales strategy development, playbook execution, and sales performance within the business unit to manage and upsell our current book of business. Critical to success in the role is the ability to leverage your network to identify upcoming opportunities, prepare and present Workrise products/services, as well as the ability to work cross-functional throughout the Workrise business units.
- Identify new business opportunities, set meetings, pitch offerings and close sales within your target accounts who fit Workrises’s ideal customer profile
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas in existing and new markets
- Build strategic relationships with key accounts in order to upsell and grow to meet our revenue goals
- Develop a high level understanding of current systems used by our buyers & how our solutions would interface/displace them
- Own full sales cycle from first contact through contract close
- Collaborate closely across sales, marketing and solutions organizations to perfect scripting/messaging, pitch packs, and presentations, etc
- Keep up to date with trends and changes within renewables that may present opportunities for Workrise to better serve buyers.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to build relationships
- Travel: This role will require 25% - 50% travel > 2-3 Days, 1-2 Weeks Per Month
- 7+ years of B2B sales experience with the energy space
- 5+ years experience working for or selling to renewable energy owners, OEM’s or other companies within the value chain
- 3+ years of experience leading and developing junior account managers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or engineering field.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction
- Experience selling to both centralized supply chain teams and field managers.
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen, and presentation skills - ability to acquire the attention and trust of both senior/director-level executives as well as field supervisors and consultants.
- Ready to leverage all your resources; people, skills, and technology to their fullest.
- Solid time-management skills - someone who won’t get a good night sleep until CRM entries are complete (Salseforce experience a plus).
- Ability to effectively communicate stories to key decision makers that are impactful and challenge clients to think differently.
- Proficient in Salesforce or other leading CRM’s, as well as google and Microsoft products
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.