360Training.com is seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude, a strong dedication for hard work, and the ability to drive continuous improvement throughout the accounting organization. The Senior Accountant will be an experienced accounting professional with 5+ years of progressive accounting and finance experience.
The Senior Accountant reports to the Controller and will play a significant role in monitoring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and Company procedures. The Senior Accountant will be assisting in multiple tasks in connection with accounting and the monthly closing and consolidation process. Furthermore, the Senior Accountant will be involved in the integration of acquisitions into the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
• Ensures financial records are maintained in compliance with GAAP
• Ensures accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close
• Resolves accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Assists in audit preparation
• Thinks critically and increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
• Prepares balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
• Interacts with customers or vendors, as necessary
Desired knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
• Minimum of 5 years’ accounting experience
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
• Demonstrated ability to learn and master new accounting systems
• Proven ability to communicate information to co-worker’s and management.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage work in stressful situations
• Demonstrated knowledge of current accounting practices
• Advanced organization skills as well as analytical and problem-solving abilities