Tecovas is seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude, a strong dedication to hard work, and the ability to drive continuous improvement throughout the accounting department. The Senior Accountant reports directly to the Controller and will play a significant role in monitoring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and Company policies. The Senior Accountant will assist in multiple areas critical to the monthly close process, including inventory accounting, cost of goods sold, & accounts payable.
- Assist Controller with monthly close procedures.
- Prepare financial statements for reporting periods, record business transactions throughout the accounting period, and add any required adjusting entries.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations and support schedules.
- Perform accounts payable duties: verify invoices for payment and interact with vendors, as necessary.
- Review current accounting policies and procedures. Participate in documenting best practices.
- Other special projects as assigned.
This role will report directly to the Controller and work with him/her on a day-to-day basis, but duties will span cross-functionally.
- BA/BS or MPA in Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting and/or Finance
- Public Accounting preferred
- CPA preferred
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 99% health and 100% dental & vision insurance premium coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free boots!
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first digitally-native brand. We are a rapidly-growing company (we’ve grown from under 10 to over 40 employees since 2017) and we're passionate about making and selling incredible consumer products at approachable prices. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!