As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Senior Associate, Worker Experience for our Workplace Operations team, who will be responsible for actively managing the experience of our contingent workforce, including onboarding, support and engagement. Our ideal candidate has exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a passion for customer service, strong organizational capabilities and is able to work independently while meeting deadlines.
Why join us? The Workplace Operations team at Workrise is responsible for the seamless experience of our contingent workforce while on assignment within oil & gas, solar, wind, construction and defense. Come join our talented team to support these exciting and growing industries!
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the full onboarding process of our contingent workforce, which includes but is not limited to collecting and reviewing documentation, maintaining accurate worker records, scheduling background and drug screens, and dispatching workers to site
- Understand the full worker journey from job placement to job completion and serve as a trusted advisor to our workforce throughout their assignment, providing best-in-class customer service
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to streamline and improve the overall worker experience
What you should have:
- 2-4 years of experience within skilled trades staffing, workforce onboarding, operations or customer success/support preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and able to complete tasks with accuracy while meeting deadlines
- You are results-driven, seeking to fulfill on customer requests 100% of the time
- You thrive in task-based roles, and you approach your internal, cross-functional activities with the same rigor as you serve your customers
- You are a team player and will prioritize business objectives over personal goals
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not required
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!