Senior Business Development, Games at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is seeking a Business Development Manager, Games to help drive success with our most strategic gaming customers and prospective customers in the Americas. This role will help drive Unity to the next level within the largest, most influential gaming companies globally.
You will work under the Director of Games, Americas and interface with other key internal & external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies to drive adoption of the technical Unity platform and create deep and lasting customer partnerships. You must be a visionary thought leader and possess the technical ability to establish strategic direction, develop & flawlessly execute objectives and inspire others to deliver desired results. We are open to candidates based in San Francisco or remote.
- Identify new strategic partnership opportunities within the games vertical
- Understand Unity’s roadmap and have the ability to communicate with technical leadership within our customer base
- Structure, negotiate and close partnerships in order to meet or exceed objectives
- Establish and nurture relationships with key partners at every level and horizontally within game development and publishing organizations
- Work with various divisions (including R&D, Product Marketing, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
- Assist in the development of pricing, product and market strategies
- Proven understanding of Unity’s platform and capacity to build your own games
- Deep knowledge of the video game ecosystem and executive contacts at the key players
- Proven ability to structure, execute and develop complex strategic partnerships that create significant value for Unity, its partners and stakeholders
- Strong direct sales experience working on technology licensing, middleware, or game publishing
- Solid understanding of the video game industry and video game development
- Proven skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Extensive database of senior contacts throughout the gaming industry and the ability to network
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.