Senior Business Development Manager (Germany) at Unity Technologies
We are searching for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager (or equivalent) to join our Sales team in our gaming vertical, to help us shape and deliver sales strategies as we expand our business within some of the world's biggest games companies.
You will work in the Business Development organisation at Unity, working autonomously and collaborating closely with key internal and external contributors to help us execute sales strategies. You must be a visionary thought leader and possess the ability to establish strategic direction, develop and flawlessly execute plans and inspire others to deliver desired results.
- Complete the full sales process from identifying, through to closing, new customer and partnership opportunities in the gaming industry
- Creatively thinking and shaping our strategy around the gaming industries, including pricing, product, and market strategies
- Establish business relationships with commercial partners within game development studios, publishing organizations, and related companies
- Collaborating across Unity’s divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) around key initiatives and deals
- Extensive travel within Europe, and occasional travel to the US & Asia.
- Field-based direct sales/business development experience
- Experience in consistently meeting or exceeding challenging individual revenue targets
- Proven knowledge of the video game development and publishing industry
- Proven ability to structure, develop and execute strategic agreements
- Comfortable representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, or other technical staff to build solutions
- Direct sales experience with technology licensing, middleware, or game publishing
- Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation and deal closing
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the technical components of video game development
- Experience in measuring, promoting and maintaining customer engagement
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.