Senior Business Development Manager, M&E at Unity Technologies
Play a pivotal role in growing Unity’s reach and revenue!
By recognizing the needs of potential customers and how our products and services can fulfill them, our Sales and Business Development team helps businesses thrive. Dedicated to helping our customers succeed, when we put our users first it drives us to innovate and deliver for them.
Unity Technologies is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager for Unity’s Media & Entertainment team. You will work within the business development organization and work with key internal & external partners to develop and execute sales strategies to drive new business in the Animation space and beyond. You will be breaking new ground and as such, you must be a forward-thinking leader with a point of view and possess the ability to establish strategic direction, develop & flawlessly execute plans, and encourage others to deliver desired results.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify, pursue, and close new strategic customer and partnership opportunities in Media & Entertainment in order to exceed revenue targets
- Utilize creative, “10x” thinking to build the overall strategy for these emerging markets, including pricing, product, and market strategies
- Work with various Unity divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
- Experience interacting with artists, producers, animators, technical directors, CG supervisors, and VFX supervisors
- Structure, develop and execute sophisticated strategic agreements that build significant value for Unity, its partners, and customers
What we’re looking for
- Deep understanding of real-time 3D software and/or XR technologies
- Familiarity with Unity and how it can be applied specifically to the business of Animation
- Ability to recognize product gaps that are consistent across a broad range of customers, and in turn transform those gaps into product recommendations across the Unity organization
- Field-based direct sales experience
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding revenue targets
You might also have
- Excellent executive presence, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to recognize new technological capabilities by assembling existing tools
- You are not expected to be a technical expert; however, you should have Unity experience and be comfortable with representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, etc
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.