Senior Contracts Manager, Sales at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Contracts Manager, Sales to join Procore’s Legal department on the Go-to-Market (GTM) commercial team. In this role, you’ll partner with cross-functional stakeholders and the GTM Legal team to ensure we are providing exceptional deal support, sales enablement, and contract management in a rapidly evolving, high-volume environment. You’re a leader, collaborator, project manager, and self-starter able to drive multiple initiatives simultaneously.
As Senior Contracts Manager, Sales, you’ll partner with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, IT, Security, Product, Engineering, and Marketing, to ensure we are providing exceptional sales enablement and accelerating deal velocity. Your passion for technology and deep knowledge of commercial SaaS contracts allows you to provide practical and solutions-oriented advice to your business partners, effectively calculate potential risks, manage workloads, and prioritize multiple business partner demands. This is an exciting, new position that will contribute to the company’s continued growth and success.
This position reports to our Associate General Counsel, Go-to-Market, and has the opportunity to work remotely or based in any of our U.S. office locations, with occasional travel. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, roll out, and own best practices for creating and curating contract templates, fallback clauses, and individual agreements as well as supporting the approval and signature process
- Partner with IT, Legal Operations, and other business partners to ensure GTM Legal requirements are continuously met with the CLM system, and act as the functional subject matter expert in the CLM tool
- Contract review and drafting (with attorney support) and negotiation of a wide range of commercial contracts, including NDAs, RFPs, data privacy and security, SaaS sales agreements, vendor forms, and other related agreements
- Work with stakeholders to shepherd contracts through the approval process to signature.
- Assist with the development and improvement of standard form templates, contract playbooks, escalation processes, sales enablement training and tools, and FAQs
- Answer questions about contract templates, executed contracts, advising on contract process, status updates, and internal policies
- Lead or support additional projects as needed, potentially including the ongoing ownership of longer-term programs
- Partner with attorneys to improve and maintain regional global versions of contracts
- Partner with IT to develop and maintain reports and deal dashboards for cross-functional visibility into deal status
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in an in-house legal department at a SaaS or software company; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Extensive experience and skill in reviewing, analyzing drafting, explaining, and negotiating SaaS sales agreements
- Track record and passion for building and continually improving processes optimized to be collaborative and enable scale
- Demonstrated experience implementing self-service contracts, training materials/playbooks, and related workflow processes and platforms
- Basic familiarity with data privacy regulations and security issues as they relate to commercial contracts; experience reviewing data privacy and security agreements
- Track record of success in executing in a fast-paced, high volume growing sales environment
- High proficiency in Google applications (including Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Sheets), Salesforce, Docusign, Slack (or similar tools), Smartsheet, and leading project management and CLM solutions
- Passionate about technology and energized by the challenges of serving a dynamic, hyper-growth company
- Ability to simultaneously manage workloads, multiple business partner demands, and shifting priorities within a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Strong desire to learn the business and new areas of law and to function integrally as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Strong, astute negotiator with excellent judgment
- Able to operate autonomously while being a team player who brings a positive “can do” attitude to the workplace working collaboratively with other members of the Legal team and with internal clients
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.