Senior Customer Success Manager (Austin) at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to help grow a specialized portfolio of MongoDB's most strategic and complex enterprise customers. Individuals in this role will have a passion for technology, business, and the ambition to dive head first into new challenges. We’re looking for a Customer Success professional who thrives on getting to ambitious customer outcomes and working within a highly collaborative team to do so.
The Customer Success team at MongoDB is responsible for establishing relationships and becoming a trusted advisor and “go-to” person for standard methodologies and advice. We are an integral part of our customer’s success with MongoDB and bring value to every interaction — from onboarding and product adoption to growth.
*This role is remote optional until November 1, 2021, we are looking to speak to candidates who plan to be available in Austin, TX for when we introduce our hybrid model.Position Expectations
- Build trusted relationships across multiple levels and personas within your accounts
- Work as a strategic advisor to the customer — aligning not only to their MongoDB initiatives, but also their internal processes, bottlenecks, and overall corporate strategy
- Act as a product expert in order to influence healthy adoption of MongoDB technology
- Identify and cultivate MongoDB subject matter experts within your accounts
- Build highly collaborative & open relationships with the greater account team, and key stakeholders across the MongoDB organization
- Proven experience working in a Senior Customer Success, Senior Account Management, or similar customer-facing role
- Experience with large-scale, technologically sophisticated accounts and enterprise market customers in a fast paced SaaS environment
- Experience driving adoption and change management within tech organizations. We’ll teach you all about MongoDB, but prior exposure to databases, cloud computing, and infrastructure technology is a plus
- High levels of organization in your workflows - you understand what it means to be responsible for a customer portfolio and to prioritize your time efficiently
- A passion for partnership and collaboration. You’ll need to partner with multiple MongoDB teams on a regular basis (Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, C-Suite) to achieve your customer outcomes
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. You’ll be presenting to diverse and senior audiences, ranging from full-stack engineers to CTOs
- A growth mindset. Committed to your own personal and professional development and the growth of those around you
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.